Middlesea Assist Ltd. needs dynamic employees that are ready to learn, self-motivated, and willing to help.
Drivers are Middlesea Assist’s forefront employees. They will be the ones that will liaise with our clients in person and so must be worthy of our standards and our image. The duty of our drivers is to deliver roadside assistance services as instructed by the call centre with outstanding punctuality, report to the services team leader, and maintain the company’s assets at the best of their condition.
- Speak fluent Maltese and English
- Be available to work mornings, afternoons evening on rotation but not later than 10 pm
- Available to work during weekends on short notice
- Hold a relevant valid driving license (C1+E) and (A)
- Be able to drive a bike following the required lessons and training
- Experience as an auto mechanic or technician, in roadside assistance, and A license are considered as assets
Established in 2012, Middlesea Assist brings together MAPFRE Middlesea plc, Malta’s leading insurer, and MAPFRE Asistencia, the majority shareholder and multinational assistance company with a presence in five continents.
Thanks to a complex network of corporate companies and a selected network of local providers, Middlesea Assist specialises in various assistance services and warranties with a special focus on the roadside, home, and medical assistance both locally and worldwide.
Interested applicants are kindly requested to send their C.V. together with their motivational letter