Middlesea Assist Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Customer Service Agent on a full-time basis to join our Customer Contact Centre. This challenging yet rewarding role entails handling customer enquiries, requests and concerns, providing information and solutions to our client’s insurance queries.
- Provide first-line customer support
- Handling incoming calls and emails with quality and efficiency
- Working closely with other internal departments resolving customer queries
- Preparing forms and other documentation to be sent to clients.
The Ideal Customer Contact Centre Agent would:
- Speak and write fluent English
- Be computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office application
- Be an excellent team player
- Have problem-solving skills and a strong customer-oriented attitude
- Possess telephone etiquette, communication and organisational skills
- Experience in the following sectors is considered an asset: Insurance, Call-Centre, Customer Care, Assistance services.
- Full-time: Mon to Fri 08:00 -17:00.
*Successful candidates will be given full training and support.
Middlesea Assist Ltd:
Established in 2012, Middlesea Assist brings together Mapfre Middlesea plc, Maltaâ€™s leading insurer and Mapfre Asistencia, the majority shareholder and multinational assistance company with presence in five continents. Thanks to a complex network of corporate companies and a selected network of local providers, Middlesea Assist specialises in various assistance services and warranties with a special focus on roadside, home and medical assistance both locally and worldwide.